A digital environment has significant impact on how organizations will develop globally in today’s fast-paced, interconnected world. This is nowhere more apparent than in East Africa, a region with a growing market eager to embrace internet business. However, there are still a lot of difficulties and impediments that prevent the expansion of e-commerce on this continent.
In this blog article, we look at a few of these issues and discuss how they might be resolved by the many parties involved. These include businesses, customers, and development partners, concentrating on how strategic leadership and a thoughtful digital agenda can improve the performance and competitiveness of a firm.
These issues include;
- The Digital Divide: A Barrier to Overcome
- Economic Inequality: Bridging the Gap
- Building Trust and Security
- E-commerce Infrastructure: Navigating the Obstacles
- Regulatory Challenges: A Call for Consistency
- Digital Literacy: Empowering the Workforce
You can read about the above in detail in the PDF below where we also include a case study.Unlocking-the-Potential-of-East-African-Online-Markets-A-Digital-Agenda-for-Business-Growth